CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

"Perfect Pumpkin"

Hello again friends, I'm gonna share 2 more layout to end this month. The first one here is using Bo Bunny "Forever Fall" collection...


Love this photo of my daughter and her friends at Honey Pot Hill Orchards, Stow,MA. They did Apple picking there with all their classmate and when they done they can choose a pumpkin to bring back home.



I can say that 99% of this layout are using papers and embellishment from Bo Bunny "Forever Fall" collection, only the white photo mat from my stash and the leaves are from Prima Marketing. I didn't do lots of fussy cutting here instead I used lots of chipboard stickers  and stickers from the same collection. As always I added some glossy accents and stickles all over the images :D

That's all for now, one more layout to share before the end of the day, hope you'll keep coming back to take a peek! 

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)