CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

"Brotherhood"

Hello again! Here's the last layout I wanna share for today hope you enjoying so far, the last one I made is using Graphic 45 "An ABC Primer" collection. I was inspired by the sketch 9.22 from Sketchy Thursday...


Though the submission for this sketch is closed I still like this sketch and try to play with it, so here's my take...



When I saw this photo of my friend's sons I knew I have to make a layout with this photo! and I think the ABC Primer collection from G45 was perfect for the photo. 

I did lots of cutting here, the banners, the tags and some images. I also used the tags chipboard from the same collection, I misted the background with glimmer mist and distress the edges with distress ink from Tim Holtz. The alpha title were cut using my Cricut and Pooh font set cartridge, my favorite one for alphas! I added faux stitching around the mat, brads and twine are from my stash.

That's all for today, hope you like my layouts! See you again next month with my new "assignment" as part of Sketchy Thursday Design Team! Yayy!

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)