CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Two Hearts, One Love"

Hello friends! As promised I have more layout I wanna share today and this one was using Prima Marketing "Romantique" collection. I found this sketch over at Prima blog, it's a Build-A-Page sketch! check this out...


And here's my take....


a closer look for the masking...



September is a very special month for me, last Wednesday on Sept 14 we're celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary and my birthday coming up in the next few days! :D So when I've been asked to make a layout using these paper collection I came up with an idea why not making a layout using my pre-wed picture! :)

I always love Prima masking, so I masked the base paper and using my fave walnut stain distress ink from Tim Holtz, I also use several colors of distress ink to coloring the prima canvas stickers I'm having so much fun playing with all the colors! The chipboards, canvas, flowers and antique mirror are from Prima. The red punched paper, doilies, pearls and brads are not from Prima collection, red paper, pearls and doilies I got from my stash, brads is from Recolletions. And of course I had to add stickles on the flowers to make them more glittery, lol!

Hope you all like my layout so far, have two more to share so I hope you'll keep coming back! :)

Have a wonderful scrappy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)