CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

"Wonder"

Hello friends! Today I wanna share a layout I made using Prima Marketing "Romantique" collection...


The photo is my lil sister, I never make her a scrapbook page before and I just love this pic of her and she's SO happy when she saw how this turns out!

I made this layout for scrapbook class at My Scrapbook Ideas. For this layout I used mostly Prima's papers and embellishments, papers, flowers, butterfly, chipboards,antique mirrors and say it with pearls are from PrimaMarketing, brown paper (punched) and organza ribbon are from my stash. I used Tim Holtz mask for the background and Prima mask for the back/under the clock(antique mirror).

Hope you all like my layout today, have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)