CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

"YUM, Scream for Ice cream"

Hello everyone! it's been a while since my last post, I have four layout I'd like to share and all of them are for project class at My Scrapbook Ideas every Saturday this month. 

Now, for the first one up is a layout using Bo Bunny "Sweet Tooth" collection, this is my first favorite collection of all Bo Bunny Summer release....




Yummy! don't you think?lol
The pictures of my daughter was taken during Winter, yup that's right she loves Ice cream so bad even in the Winter! We do missed Boston coldest temp, since always summer here in Jakarta! 

For this page I cut out some image from the paper like the stack of Ice cream, corner swirls and the banner, used some chipboard sticker and trinket from the same collection, flowers are from Prima Marketing and I added Pink Sorbet twine from the Twinery for the banner. Borders were punch using Martha Stewart Doily laces puncher and I added glossy accents on the image of the banner and also some stickles and liquid pearls on the stack of ice cream.


The Paper Variety this week challenge are Use Stickers! So I'll also submit this  page to join the challenge over at The Paper Variety I used chipboard stickers for this layout, check out the challenge here and also lots of inspirations from TPV DT teams.

That's my layout for now hope you like it, next one coming will be using Prima Marketing New Collection! Hope you'll take a peek :)

Have a wonderful scrappy day! 


6 comments:

Suzy

Awsesome page Suzy! Love how you doubled up on the doily lace punch and stacked the ice cream come;) Definitely a yummy layout. thanks for joining us at TPV! :)

Hannah

Brilliant LO Suzy, love that stack of ice creams and the colours in this LO are fab :) love those flowers too. Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

Jamilie

Love this! Love the stack of ice creams.. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Variety!

Sandi

Awesome layout Suzy....I have that same collection...thanks for inspiring me to use it! We love that you joined us at The Paper Variety this week....come back soon!

Unknown

This is super duper cute! Full of all things girlie and sweet, and those colors are to die for :)

Nicole Doiron

WOW! Your layout sure is Sticky Sweet!!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Variety and a big CONGRATS for being spotlighted. You deserve it :)

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)