CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blitzen II

Hello again, as I promised I have one more layout using Bo Bunny "Blitzen" collection. Hope this will give you more inspiration for your Christmas layout ;)


Love love love this collection! Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year, but I'm not a biggest fan of red and green but this collection offers more than red and green for Christmas, they have blue!! Nice! :)

All papers and embellish here are from the same collection, white tulle is from my stash and I used EK punch for the bottom border.

That's all for today, hope you all like my layouts!
Have a wonderful scrappy day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)