CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Our first Christmas"

Hi again, approaching end of the year 2011 here's another layout I promised to share...




It was a last minute Christmas present, the boy asked me to make a layout for his girlfriend, notice why I add pixelate effect on the photo 'cause I don't feel like to share someone other than my family pic in here, though probably he won't mind if I asked.

I used Graphic45 "Christmas Emporium" collection for this layout, fussy cut on the images and I also made the black frame using one of the paper and liquid pearl by Ranger, flowers from Prima Marketing vine, alphas are from Thickers, and added some stickles and glossy accents for final touch.


Hope you all like my layout today, this is gonna be my last post for 2011! It's been a Great year I can say, for me and my family :)


It's started the New Year countdown here in Jakarta Indonesia, I'm wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous Year 2012!!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)