CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

"More than just a mom" and "Sisters"

Hello friends! It's been a while since my last post, end of the year means busy time of the year at my dd's school, class party, end of the year show, finding the right Xmas gift etc. I did create some layouts but don't have enough time to post them here. Today I have two layouts to share both of them we're using Pink Paislee "Vintage Vouge" collection.

Here's the first layout...


I used Pink Paislee "Vintage Vouge" collection for this layout. The pics is my aunt, it's my first layout using someone else pic rather than my dd or our family :) I did lots of fussy cut for this layout, all embellishment and ribbon here are from the same collection, doilies from my stash and I used Martha Stewart punch for the borders.

And another layout using the same collection...




Here again my aunt and her sister-which also my aunt lol! I'm loving this collection for it's design and colors, I think it's perfect for the pics. For this layout I masked the background with Prima Marketing mask and my Walnut stain distress ink, chippies are from Dusty attic, prima flowers and some twine completed the page!

Hope you all like my layout today, I have more to share keep coming back to take a peek ;)

Have a wonderful scrappy days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)