CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

"Adorable You"

Hello scrappers friends! I couldn't believe today is the last day in 2011! Whoaa... Where was the years gone by?? To be honest I didn't create layouts or cards as much as I expected at the beginning of the year 2011. Lots of things happened this year, moving back from States to my hometown country Indonesia, find the right school for my dd, moving out twice until we find the perfect place to live in, Thank GOD! We are settling down now in our new place and I'm starting to build or I can say decorate my craft corner, yayyy! 

Now to end this year I'd love to share two layout for this year, the first one I made with the rest of Kaisercraft "Sweet Nothing" collection that I have...



Isn't adorable?! Love this paper collection from Kaisercraft! The photo is my dd when she was 4 months old(had the date on the photo!:D). I did lots of fussy cutting here, use the stickers from the same collection, the tags are handmade using the left over paper and I added brown twine, punch border is Martha Stewart, alphas are from Thickers.

Hope you all like my layout, have another one to share in a minute (still editing the photos) keep coming back to take a peek before this year end! lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)