CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Dreaming of a White Christmas"

Hello everyone! In a couple days it'll be Christmas, so I'm gonna share one layout for now and another one later on, both of them are Christmas theme and I used Bo Bunny "Blitzen" collection.


The pic is my friend's son, I've made the lo before I can find the right pic to go with the design and when I saw this pic I know it'll be perfect for my lo! All papers and embellishment are from Bo Bunny "Blitzen" collection, except for the flowers are from Prima Marketing, and I used MS punch to make the border.

I also entering this lo to "Anything Goes" challenge over at The Paper Variety blog, they have until today noon so I'm going to run after this!

Hope you all like my layout for today, have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)