CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

"8 Years of Marriage"

Hello friends! Today I wanna share a layout I made for my best friend's 8th anniversary. The Idea of the layout is to show their stories from their pre-wed photos, the wedding and their family member after 8 years, isn't it so sweet?! Hope they all will grew old together...


I used patterned papers from various manufacturers, Bo Bunny "Et Cetera", "Gabrielle" and "Welcome Home" collection was used here, and also Simple Stories "generations", Glitz stickers, Alphas are from Thickers, the small alphas are from Simple STories and flowers are from Prima Marketing.

Here's for more close up look...


Love that Prima flower and vines!

It's on their wedding day and they both wearing a traditional bride and groom outfit from Javanese culture. 


Aren't they look like a perfect family? :D 

Hope you all like my layout for today, I have more to share so keep coming back! :)

Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)