CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Me & My Girl"

Hello crafty friends! As I promised you I have more layout to share today...


This layout and another one I'll share today was using Hot of The Press "Lucy Labels" collection kit. It's my first time using HOTP papers, I like the designs but don't like the thickness of the papers, as always I fussy cut the swirls on the corner, I used Prima masking to create the background and also Prima flowers. The bird cage is also from HOTP, it's the 3D sticker.

One more layout using the same collection...



I used the left over paper from the same collection, added doilies on the back of the photo and punch out papers for the red border in the center.

I hope y'all like my layouts today, more layouts to share tomorrow so I hope you'll come back and take a peek!

Have a wonderful crafty day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)