CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

"An Island Jewel" - Daily Inspiration with Suzy

Hello Crafty friends! It's end of March already and today I have my post for Daily Inspiration with Suzy over at Laine's diary and Papermarket blog. I decided to create a frame out of packing boxes and decorate it with Graphic 45 "Tropical Travelogue" collection...


here's a closer look on the details...


To create the frame look I used several strips from a packaging boxes then I covered it with patterned paper from G45, fussy cut all the images from the pps (as always!) the tree, beach sign, tag, postage stamps, leaves and the flowers! Whew that's lots of cutting! But I love doing it :D And I wrinkled the "Island Adventure" note and tuck it behind the photo.


All papers are from G45 "Tropical Travelogue" collection, I added twine for the tag and some flowers from Prima Marketing to complete this project. Final size is 8.5" x 10.5"


So what do you think? I hope you get inspire today and decide to create one, please leave me a note or pictures even better when you create today I'd love to see! 


Have a wonderful crafty day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)