CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Daily Inspiration with Suzy - "Photo booth fun"

Hello friends! It's my turn again to share a Daily Inspiration over at Laine's Diary and PaperMarket Singapore. Today I have a layout using Webster Pages's collection...


I always always love Webster's Pages! For this layout I used mix collection of WP papers, fussy cut on the images, added WP trims and pink tulle from my stash, punched edge paper for the border using EK success, the butterflies was using MS puncher. 


The photo was taken at a photo booth at Boston Skywalk Observatory, my daughter loves to get a picture from every photo booth she saw! This is one of them, I think it's fun to scrap photo like this and love how it's turns out!

That's all for today, hope y'all love my layout and get inspire!

Have a wonderful crafty weekend!:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)