CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 2, 2012

"One Fine Day" - Daily Inspiration with Suzy

Hello everyone! March is here, means Spring is coming! Though we don't have Spring here in Indonesia but I'm thinking of creating a layout with Spring theme but using not-spring-theme products, so fun! 

Today I wanna share a layout using Webster's Pages, it's a Daily Inspiration with me over at Laine's Papeterie and Papermarket blog

  
I fussy cut some images from the papers, pps used here all from Webster's pages, Webster trims and gems, May Arts trim, flowers are from Prima Marketing, alphas are from Thickers oringinally they are white foam alphas and I inked them with aged mahogany distress ink.

Here's for closer look...



That's all for today friends, hope you all like my layout for today.
Happy Scrapping! :)

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor

What a lovely layout, Suzy! I'm so glad you added your name to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. I'm looking forward to stopping by from time to time!

Suzy Nurmainy

Wowww... I didn't really think you'll stop by! Thanks so much Cath! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)