CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas layout!

Hello everyone! December is here! It's the last month of the year and I'm a bit sad that this year will end soon... I'm planning having at least one post a day during December, and for my very first project I have a Christmas layout I've made for teacher's gift. I used Christmas collection paper from Echo Park Paper, its not the newest collection of them but its still looks perfect for this holiday season...


closer looks...


I did a bit masking for the background, fussy cutting and some stickers from the same collection to embellish the page. 

That's all for my first project in December, I'll share more today a mini album that I made for my class at My Scrapbook Ideas.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful crafty day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)