CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 5 : "Happy Day"

Hello crafty friends! It's day 5 and I'm trying to keep my plan working so far--one post per day during December. And for today post I wanna share 2 layout I've made couple months ago which I haven't post them here on my blog...


Closer looks on the details...


For this layout I used My Mind's eye "Follow Your Heart" collection. Papers, chipboard stickers and dimensional stickers used here are from the same collection. Very fun layout isn't? I found the papers are perfect for this photo I have, Happy Day it is!!

And I have another layout that I made using the same collection...



Another fun layout! I rarely made a layout in blue shade, ha! It is fun when you try something new or made something out of your comfort zone. I'm having so much fun when creating this layout. I made this couples month ago but forgot to post them here.

What do you think? Hope you all like my post for today.

Have a wonderful crafty day!:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)