CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4 : You and Me

Hello crafty friends! I have another project I'd like to share today, I've made a layout using My Little Shoebox "Oh Deer" collection...


Here's for a closer looks...


Always love every collection from My Little Shoebox! Usually I love their bright and colorful paper with a girlie kinda type, but this Fall collection of theirs is Beautiful as well. Love the Deers!

I masked the background with Prima Marketing bricks masking and modelling paste to give more texture on the layout, and another masking on the background were created using TCW template and Vintage photo distress ink.

I used the stickers that comes with the collection, and I didn't do any fussy cutting here! What??? come again... Yes that's rite! No fussy cutting this time girls! :D

Hope y'all like my layout for today and get inspired to create one, please feel free to contact me to get the details for this layout.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful crafty day!:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)