CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3 : Family Mini Album

Hello again friends! It's my third post for this month, today I have another mini album I'd like to share. This album also one of my teaching class for November class at my local scrapbook store - My Scrapbook Ideas.

I made The Family Mini Album using Bo Bunny "Apple Cider" collection...



Fun Family album isn't it? Love this collection from Bo Bunny, it has SO pretty colors! My fave season of all is Fall, I always remembered how beautiful Fall Foliage in New England, precious!!! Though it's Winter already rite now.

All supplies used here are from the same collection, I used trinkets, noteworthy, stickers and dimensional stickers. Flowers are Petaloo, I masked the cover with Prima Marketing masking and modelling paste. 

So what do you think? Hope y'all like it.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful crafty day!:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)