CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2 : Movie and Outdoor Adventure Mini Album

Hello crafty friends! It's second day of December we went to movie theater this afternoon to watch Rise of The Guardian, it was a great movie my daughter love it so much! And we took her pic before the movie with the Guardians ;)


And we went for ice cream after the movie! We're having a great time today! 

And for my project today I wanna share a mini album I made using Simple Stories "Take a Hike" collection



Some details on the inside pages...




(Please do mind my thumb showing a bit, lol!)

The Album has many pages inside that you can put your photos, journalling or memorabilia from your outdoor vacation. I don't have any picture yet since we never go for camping before. The finished album size is 6.5"x 8.5", large enough to put your 6x4" pics.

All supplies used here are using Simple stories "Take a Hike" collection, masked the cover using TCW template and Vintage photo distress ink. 

Hope y'all like my project for today, keep coming back!

Have a wonderful crafty day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)