CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

"Celebrate Life"

Hello again! I have another layout I want to share today, 
I love Let's Celebrate line from Webster Pages, here's is the second layout I made using the Let's Celebrate collection...


don't you just love the happy bright colors this collection has? I did fussy cut all the images, added lots of foam/pop up tape to add more dimension to the cut out images, attached the bottled image from the papers on top of the princess petals, and added some I-rock rhinestones from Imaginisce on the ballons.

Love how fun this layout turns out! It's an order from someone for his girlfriend birthday, hope she'll love this page!

That's all for today, hope you keep coming back for more layouts,
the next one will be featuring the newest Graphic 45 collection! :D

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :) 

1 comments:

Unknown

Super cute and fun :) I love the bright, fun colors!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)