CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Summer of Love"

Hello Everyone! Wow I've been MIA for a month! Glad to be back again July was a hell of a month for me! lots of things need to be done, my daughter's birthday and going back twice to the Hospital in two weeks! phew!!

Now I have several layouts I'd love to share,
here's the first one I made this layout for Saturday class at my lss My Scrapbook Ideas


I used Bo Bunny "Barefoot and Bliss" paper collection for my layout, I hand cut all the images on this layout and used the journaling tag for frame, love the colors of this collection! I even didn't have to use my fave mist for the background. I cut the title from Life is a Beach cartridge, added glossy accent on top, the flowers are from Making Memories and blue twine is from Divine twine. No special technique for this layout coz it's for Beginners scrappers.

Hope you like my layout today, more layouts to come!

Have a wonderful scrappy days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)