CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Winning is Great! and more layout...

Woohoo I won Fun Flash Friday over at Pink by Design facebook page! And for the prize is Everyday Cricut Cartridge! The cartridge is exclusively for cricut circle member only, I'm not a member yet and I've been wanting to get this cartridge, how awesome! Thanks so much PBD! You guys really need to check them out, Sarah the owner has create tons of fabulous stamp! 

Now on to the layout, today I wanna share a layout I made using Prima Marketing Sweet Fairy collection...


This layout is made by request, purple is the girl's favorite color so I think this collection from Prima Marketing is the best for this project. Fussy cut on the frame and flowers, love how this turns out! I cut the title alpha with my cricut and the K&D initial using thickers.

That's all for today I hope you all like imy layout, thanks for visiting!

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

2 comments:

artfuldelight

Beautiful LO! All your fussy cutting is fabulous.

MarĂ­a Castillo

WOWsUZY, THIS PAGE IS GORGEOUS! LOVE THOSE PAPERS AND YOUR CUTTING LOOKS GREAT!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)