CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Magic of Oz"

Hello friends! recently I'm in love with Graphic 45 papers collection, my first love is with their "Once upon a Springtime" collection which has been several months in the market but I just got them recently at my lss, and my second one is fall on "The Magic of Oz" collection which has awesome images and colors! 

Though I think it'll be perfect for Halloween project but today I'm gonna show you that it's also perfect for another theme project, so here's my layout....


and more close up for details...

{add glossy accents to add more dimension for the title and the "Z"}

{add crackle accents all over the edge of the cards}

{layers of edge punched papers using Martha Stewart puncher and Dusty Attic chippie}

The layout originally created by Ina one of my scrap friends who also one of the owner of my lss, she said that she scrap lift the idea for this layout from my previous Webster's Pages layout "Enjoy Life"! Wow I'm so flattered! Thanks Ina for this gorgeous layout!:D

That's all for today, hope you all like my layout!

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

1 comments:

Staci

This is fantastic! TFS!

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)