CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Little Scrapper

Hello everyone! No projects for today I just wanna share some photos of my daughter when she joined little scrappers class at My Scrapbook Ideas-my lss. The class was being held last month, I just remembered that I have these photos I haven't share yet. When the store told me that they're having kids class during summer holiday I signed my daughter, my niece and nephew to join the class, they're having so much fun! I'm so glad they enjoy making scrapbook page! :)

She was measuring the photo mat (I think!)

Ivanka with the teacher (Ms Karin) and other participants :)

Ivanka and Britney (both of their moms are scrappers for sure!:D)

Ivanka and her cousin (Icha and Farren) 

Ivanka and her finished page!

Wow... I'm so proud of her! in a few years I'll have my own crop buddies for sure! lol 

Have a wonderful scrappy day! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous

So sweet :-) Love that they are all getting to scrapbook together, how fun!

Staci

How adorable! Looks like they had a great time! :-)

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)