CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Me at 30"


Hello again, more layout I'd like to share for today. This is the last layout I made for Saturday class at my lss...


I was inspired by Becky Fleck from PageMaps to make a layout about my self! She had a page about her in her book PageMaps 2, so here I am making this layout! I should put more stories about me in this layout, maybe later on I'll add more journaling.

The Papers are from Kaisercraft "Chapter One" collection, they have perfect words on one of the paper so I cut them and make journaling strips. Butterflies are punched using Martha Stewart punch, flower from Prima Marketing, flourish chip from Dusty Attics, and Alphas are from Making Memories, Bo Bunny and Jillibean Soup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)