CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Best Daddy"

Hello crafty friends! Today I wanna share another layout I've made using Webster's Pages "All about me" collection kit...


For this layout I combine the paper from WP and EPP "For the record" collection. I used lots of kind embellishment here, the man with umbrella was stamped using Tim Holtz alterations and I cut it out, the silhouette and Best sign were cut using my Cricut, bloomers from WP and fussy cut the house on the left. I added dusty attic border and stamped and masked the background paper to completed this layout.

 The colors look better in person, it was gloomy day when I took this picture and I don't have the layout anymore since it's a birthday gift for a friend :)

Here's for closer looks on the details....


I cut out the clock from one of Prima Marketing paper and added rock candy crackle accents on it. The silhouette was cut using my cricut and I embossed it using my cuttlebug.


The Best sign also embossed using embossing folder from cuttlebug and I distress the edge using walnut stain distress ink.

That's all for today, I still have some left over paper from the WP kit I'm thinking about making an album using the left over, will post it here when it's done.

More layouts I'll share for the next few days, hope you'll come back and take a peek! :)

Have a wonderful crafty day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)