CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Discovery"

Hello again! As I promise you I have 2 more layouts to share that created using Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" collection. And here is my second layout...


Closer looks on the details...





Fussy cut everywhere! Ha! I love fussy cutting and this collection has SO many images that you can just cut them out and create a Fabulous layout with them! I mean it! All the papers here are from the "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" collection and I used the sticker and tags chipboard from the same collection. Flowers are from Petaloo, doilies is from my stash, I masked the background using Prima Marketing Mask, green twine is from Martha Stewart twine.

Hope y'all still like my 2nd layout, one more to share so I hope you'll come bcak and take a peek!

Have a wonderful crafty day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)