CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25, 2012

"Best Friend Forever"

Hello again crafty friends! Today I have a layout I wanna share with you, I create this one using "Fabulous" collection from Simple Stories...


and here's a closer looks...



I started the layout with one of a plain paper from the collection, masked the background Tim Holtz and Prima Marketing mask, brown Glimmer mist for the top part and pink for the bottom part of the layout, all papers and embellishment here are from the same collection. I added Pink sorbet twine from The Twinery to complete the layout.

I'll have another layout using "Fabulous" collection from Simple Stories, so I hope you'll keep coming back and take a peek! ;)

Have a wonderful crafty day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)