CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Family Blessing"

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a layout I made for dear friend of mine, I used Webster's Pages "Sunday Picnic" collection...


Don't you love the bright colors that these collection has? When I got the photo from my friend I know these collection will goes perfectly with it! I used a white cardstock for the background, working with white space is so much fun! You got the chance to explore the background with more colors and media, I was inspired by Iris Uy one of DT member at Webster Pages she always start her layout with white background, you can check her blog "My White Space" here she's a very talented scrapbooker!! 

Here's for a closer look on the details...


As always I love fussy cutting, I mixed the paper with some of my WP stash from older collection to complete this layout. Sorry I can't get the photo clearly 'cause I took the photos while the layout already sitting nicely inside the frame :)

I masked the background with aquamarine Glimmer mist and I used Tim Holtz mask, doilies is from Wilton which I dyed with pink chalk ink, MS punch was used here for the borders and the butterflies.

So what do you think? Hope y'all like my layout for today, thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful crafty day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)