CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Olde Curiosity Shoppe"

Hello crafty friends! My Second post for today, I have three layouts that I created using Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" collection which I'll share them in 3 post. I had so much fun creating these layouts, working with this collection was more like designing outside my comfort zone as you all probably know I always creating layouts with bright and fun colors! 

Without further talking, here's my first layout...




Don't you love these paper collection from Graphic 45!! When I saw this collection on my hands I can't think any of my photos that will goes with them but I love the papers, hope I choose right for this one!

As always I love doing fussy cut all the images here, layering the papers with corrugated board which I painted white on some part of them, I used tag chipboard from the same collection to completed this layout. Flowers are from Prima Marketing collection.

So what do you think? Hope y'all like it! I have 2 more to share with you so keep coming back!

Thanks for stopping by today, Have a wonderful crafty day! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)