CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Moncheri"

Hello crafty friends! As I promise you I have more layouts to share, this one I created using Webster Pages "All about Me" collection...


It's a custom made layout for Birthday gift. All papers are from Webster's Pages, I fussy cut the flowers, clocks, and banner on top. I used Martha Stewart punch for the borders, alphas also from WP.

Here's for closer looks...


Fabric tag and bloomers are comes together in the WP "All about me" kit.


Layers and layers of papers completed this layout!

So what do you think? Hope y'all like my layout today, more layout to come please do come back and take a peek ;)

Have a wonderful crafty day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)