CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2012

Daily Inspiration with Suzy - "Lotso, huggable bear"

Hello friends! It's been a while since my last post, quite busy for the past few weeks. I have some layouts I'd love to share from my last month projects, but for now I wanna share a layout that I made for Daily Inspiration with me over at PaperMarket blog



I used My Little Shoebox "Keepsake" collection for this layout, love all the details this collection have and the colors (sorry can't get the colors right since I can't get much sunlight today). All papers and embellishments I used here are comes in one kit at PaperMarket Singapore.

 And here's for closer looks...


I fussy cut the little birdies and the flowers from the papers collection, I masked the background with Prima Marketing mask and used Rusty hinge distress ink. Rolled roses are also comes in the kit. Added Glossy accents stickles on most of the images to complete the layout.




What I love from this kit that they also have Alphas for your title, it comes in two sizes, great deal! And of course I always add glossy accents on them :)


Hope y'all like my layout for today, I'll be sharing more layouts for the next few days hope you coming back and take a peek!

Have a wonderful crafty day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all comments, please do leave one and Thanks for visiting! :)